Not Just Fast - Easy & Inaccurate Code Reading
There are 40 or more parts that can fail and activate your check engine light or make your vehicle run poorly.
- Ignition System...Plugs, Wires, Coils and Distributor Parts
- Computer Sensors...Oxygen, Mass Air, TPS or others
- Fuel & Emissions Parts...Valves, Solenoids and Injectors
Vehicle Runs Good = Check Engine Light Test...$49.95
If your vehicle runs good but the check engine light is on we will perform a limited test called a Data Stream Test. It involves interpreting the voltage readings and data stream of the computer and the sensors; along with the easy job of computer code reading.
Additional Testing...if the above tests indicate a gasoline vapor leak that is polluting the air, we must perform an EVAP pressure test to find the leaking line, hose or valve...additional test $39.95
RUNS POORLY or WON'T START...Engine Analysis $89.95
If your vehicle has a lack of power, stalling or won't start we perform an Engine Analysis and a Data Stream Test to find out if it is the ignition system computer, sensors, fuel system or emissions.
Additional Testing, if you have problems that are intermittent or random, or a wiring problem, we may need to perform one or more time consuming circuit or simulation tests...additional tests $49.95
There are 3 basic types of Engine Performance Problems
- Constant...this problem is always there and can be reproduced consistently. The complaints may be a lack of power or a rough idle.
- Intermittent...this problem occurs once in a while but you know the conditions under which it happens, such as stalling on a rainy day.
- Random...this problem occurs under all types of conditions and you never know when it will happen. It's time consuming to diagnose and requires an Engine Analysis and a Circuit or Simulation Test, or all three.