Choose a Higher Mileage Vehicle
- Buy a front wheel drive vehicle instead of a 4 wheel drive or rear wheel drive vehicle that wastes a lot more gas.
- Buy a 4 cylinder engine instead of a gas guzzling V-8 or V-6. Demand a vehicle that gets 40 miles per gallon.
- But a smaller vehicle, you can get by with less space.
Change Your Driving Habits
- STOP idling your car at the drive-thru... park and walk into the building-you need the exercise.
- STOP driving to the store three times a week-you know what you need so make fewer trips and save gas & money.
- STOP driving the kids that short trip up the street - walking is good for them, the environment and your wallet.
Maintain Your Vehicle
- Keep your tires filled, rotated and aligned
- Get a tune-up and a fuel mileage inspection
- Don't continue to drive with a check engine light on
Call the MOTORTECH Auto Repair Center today to schedule an appointment for your vehicle 330.923.7867